Re: Some of the parameters used in my genisoimage command don't produce a bootable ISO image

Hi,

Mario Marietto wrote:
> I suppose that the ML debian-live is not
> active or it is a very very low level of activity.

It's what exists in respect to Debian Live ISOs.
  https://www.debian.org/devel/debian-live/
mentions the bug tracking system, the debian-live mailing list, and an
IRC channel.

I'm not sure whether Debian Live has a dedicated maintainer currently.
But there is some hope that someone is subscribed to the mailing list
and knows what currently works and what does not.

> I would like to be helped by
> Thomas,because I trust in his high level of skills.

I was able to help you with the task of repacking the ISO bootable for
BIOS and EFI, because i am the developer of xorriso, which Debian uses
instead of genisoimage to pack up its ISOs.
But i cannot help with questions about preseeding Debian ISOs or most
other aspects of the content of a Debian ISO.

As stated, i am even unsure if the documentation at
  https://www.debian.org/releases/stable/amd64/apbs01.en.html
applies to Debian Live (or only to debian-cd ISOs).
Therefore i recommended to ask at debian-live for currently working examples.

Maybe you will receive some help here or there, maybe not.
Actually frustration about lack of support is one of the classic
motivations to start own software projects.

Have a nice day :)

Thomas