Re: firmware-iwlwifi

On 10/2/22 10:22, Brad Rogers wrote:
On Sat, 1 Oct 2022 20:37:34 +0300
Georgi Naplatanov <gosho@oles.biz> wrote:

Hello Georgi,

The package is outdated but it's important.

It's the same version as in sid.  VCS has -2 (merely bookkeeping
updates).  Bug tracker shows no blocker bugs and no indication of
anything newer.

If you have specific problems you're encountering, share them here for
assistance.  If that doesn't work out, file a bug report.

Hi Brad,

thanks for the advice.

I have a notebook (Lenovo) with Intel's WiFi and I have minor issues with it - sometimes works as expected but sometimes I cannot connect to the notebook at first attempt throw SSH or sometimes latency is high. In kernel log are visible messages for unsuccessful attempts to load firmware files.

Anyway, I'll try to use upstream's firmware files for Linux kernel and if these issues disappear I'll file a bug report.

Kind regards
Georgi