Re: firmware-iwlwifi

On Sun, 2 Oct 2022 11:49:14 +0300
Georgi Naplatanov <gosho@oles.biz> wrote:

Hello Georgi,

>thanks for the advice.

YW.  Sadly, that's all the advice I can offer - I have no experience of
using SSH over WiFi, let alone the specific driver set you specified
(nothing here requires those drivers).  Maybe somebody else _can_ help.

However, it seems you have at least one other option to try.
Good luck.

--
 Regards  _
         / )      "The blindingly obvious is never immediately apparent"