Re: Monthly FAQ for the Debian-user mailing list

On 10/1/2022 4:19 PM, Andrew M.A. Cater wrote:
On Sat, Oct 01, 2022 at 06:10:48AM -0400, The Wanderer wrote:
On 2022-10-01 at 05:46, Andrew M.A. Cater wrote:

Debian-user is a mailing list provided for support for Debian users,
and to facilitate discussion on relevant topics.

Some guidelines which may help explain how the list works:

Allow me, if you will, to share my experience on receiving each month's
copy of the mailing-list FAQ:

"Oh, there's this month's repost of the FAQ."

That's probably a reasonable assumption. It's manually posted by me: it's
the same text, fairly well, each month (modulo any copying error), it's
not currently in version control. Now, I might be prepared to change
that if I were to make any significnt changes.

I assume that you are a Debian maintainer, to me that is unclear in the
e-mail who you are with regard to Debian and what legitimacy you have to
post this in here!

I have no other comment on the thread itself.

--
John Doe