failure trying to install bullseye on Cubox-i

I'm experimenting with installing Bullseye on a Cubox-i4Pro I keep around for testing purposes.

I followed the instructions at:
    http://http.us.debian.org/debian/dists/bullseye/main/installer-armhf/current/images/netboot/SD-card-images/README.concatenateable_images

Then I dd'ed the resulting complete image onto an 8GB microSD card, which I then inserted into the microSD slot in the Cubox-I.  When I applied power, I got the attached log on the serial console.

Does anyone know what I'm doing wrong?  Is this a bug in the installer?  If so, what's the best way for me to volunteer to help as a tester in debugging it.

Rick