Re: failure trying to install bullseye on Cubox-i

On Sun, Jul 17, 2022, at 6:37 PM, Rick Thomas wrote:
> I'm experimenting with installing Bullseye on a Cubox-i4Pro I keep
> around for testing purposes.
>
> I followed the instructions at:
>
>     http://http.us.debian.org/debian/dists/bullseye/main/installer-armhf/current/images/netboot/SD-card-images/README.concatenateable_images
>
> Then I dd'ed the resulting complete image onto an 8GB microSD card,
> which I then inserted into the microSD slot in the Cubox-I.  When I
> applied power, I got the attached log on the serial console.
>
> Does anyone know what I'm doing wrong?  Is this a bug in the installer?
>  If so, what's the best way for me to volunteer to help as a tester in
> debugging it.
>
> Rick
> Attachments:
> * screenlog

In case it helps, the two components I used in this experiment are:

    http://http.us.debian.org/debian/dists/bullseye/main/installer-armhf/20210731+deb11u4/images/netboot/SD-card-images/firmware.MX6_Cubox-i.img.gz

and

    http://http.us.debian.org/debian/dists/bullseye/main/installer-armhf/20210731+deb11u4/images/netboot/SD-card-images/partition.img.gz

On the web page, these files are dated 2022-07-05 15:57 .

Any clues are appreciated!
Rick