Re: google account say it will no longer deliver email

I am suffering from Googles changes too.
Thunderbird, which i am using a very old version of that is still able
to run enigmail for PGP encryption, does not yet support OAuth2. And the
more recent release has nothing comparable to enigmail, its support for
encryption lacks about everything, i need, mostly i do not trust their
handling of secrets.

Since the older version ceases to work, and the newer would disclose my
keys, i am in fact FORCED to leave gmail. Not all that convenient, but
not all that bad either, i did prepare for it since more than a year.

kind regards
DdB

--

Liebe ist ...