Re: google account say it will no longer deliver email

On Thu, 12 May 2022 20:59:16 +0200, Fero Dali <ferodali@gmail.com> wrote:
> On Thu, May 12, 2022 at 8:08 PM Virgo Pärna <virgo.parna@mail.ee> wrote:
>>
>>         Tried rechecking all mails, but did not find that mail. TOTP
>> based twofactor can be used even without phone app.
>
> I made a mistake and replied privately to mick crane and he was very
> kind and repost that mail to the list:
> https://lists.debian.org/debian-user/2022/05/msg00331.html

	Ok. Google Authenticator based 2 factor is TOTP. That is why I
said, that it can be used without phone. Keepass password manager
supports it. But that does mean, that you need to have access to those
programs anywhere, where you are logging into gmail. So that can be an
issue.

--
Virgo Pärna
virgo.parna@mail.ee