headless server with console on USB port

Hi,

is it possible to run a console on a USB port of a headless server?

The system is a Dell T20 machine

https://www.hardwareluxx.de/community/threads/dell-poweredge-t20.1031138/

(the page is in German, but I am not aware of an English version with a
similar level of detail)

rd@master:~$ inxi -M
Machine:   Type: Desktop System: Dell product: PowerEdge T20 v: 00 serial:
<superuser required>
           Mobo: Dell model: 0VD5HY v: A07 serial: <superuser required> BIOS:
Dell v: A14 date: 11/27/2017
rd@master:~$

with several Intel USB host controller

rd@master:~$ lspci|grep -i usb
00:14.0 USB controller: Intel Corporation 8 Series/C220 Series Chipset Family
USB xHCI (rev 04)
00:1a.0 USB controller: Intel Corporation 8 Series/C220 Series Chipset Family
USB EHCI #2 (rev 04)
00:1d.0 USB controller: Intel Corporation 8 Series/C220 Series Chipset Family
USB EHCI #1 (rev 04)
rd@master:~$

How would I know to which of the multiple USB ports to connect to?

Many thanks
Rainer

--
Rainer Dorsch