Re: Proprietary WiFi drivers for live mode

On Sat, 25 Jun 2022 22:05:26 +0100
piorunz <piorunz@gmx.com> wrote:

> Sadly. Ok, so in that case try to narrow down what you exactly need,
> what packages. Once you made yourself a procedure, you can copy it
> each time. Download packages via apt download, put files on USB stick
> and install them via one line bash script (sudo dpkg -i filename.deb)
> on that laptop.

AAkkk! The OP might be better off with a USB Ethernet adapter. I use a
Plugable (that's the brand name) adapter in exactly the same situation.
Model: USB3-E1000.

There are also USB WiFi adapters, but I cannot recommend any.

--
Does anybody read signatures any more?

https://charlescurley.com
https://charlescurley.com/blog/