Re: Proprietary WiFi drivers for live mode

On 6/25/2022 11:11 AM, Kristijonas Lukas Bukauskas wrote:
How do I get Wifi working right in live mode? I would prefer Debian, but
any Linux ready-to-use image would work for me.

Thanks for any help!

You can install packages on the live CD. (sudo apt update, sudo apt install, etc.)

Whatever actions are required to get it to work on a full install you can do on the live CD (assuming you have enough RAM to hold stuff on ramdisk I guess).

As long as you don't need to reboot (which you shouldn't to load a kernel module) you should be fine.

Bijan