Re: ssh-agent: I want to start using on all my remote hosts

Hello,

On Fri, Jun 03, 2022 at 09:52:26AM -0500, Tom Browder wrote:
> And edit file /etc/ssh/ssh_config to change
>
>     # ForwardAgent no

>     ForwardAgent yes
>
> Then reboot.

This is a config file for the ssh client, i.e. the "ssh" command.
As such it's read every time you run ssh and you do not need to
reboot the system after changing its configuration.

Also, the file you mention is the system-wide configuration file,
but the change can also be made on a per-user basis by editing
~/.ssh/config.

Cheers,
Andy