Re: google account say it will no longer deliver email

On Sat, 4 Jun 2022, tomas@tuxteam.de wrote:

On Sat, Jun 04, 2022 at 02:24:16PM -0000, Curt wrote:
On 2022-06-04, <tomas@tuxteam.de> <tomas@tuxteam.de> wrote:

Bullshit.

Famous last word.

I've already determined that your principles go no deeper than your
dime-a-dozen opinions.

This might be due to your short-sightedness. Or not.

the furniture, Gentlemen, mind the furniture!

we have an announcement of Google's intent. let's see if they carry it out. and if they follow through, there is a work-around which rhkramer and others have used.

I'm kinda thinking they are wrangling among themselves. but we don't have to.

fjd

--
Davis

Verbum sat sapienti.