Re: setting path for root after "sudo su" and "sudo" for Debian Bullseye (11)

On Sun, May 22, 2022 at 11:04 Greg Wooledge <greg@wooledge.org> wrote:
So... we literally can't tell what you did.

I think that character munging is because of the unwanted, unedititible html mail from my ipad gmail client.

Still wondering why you can't just use the other solutions you've been
given.  If it's the Docker thing, tell me now, so I can stop wasting my
time.

The "sudo -i some-command" seems to satisfy my current needs. (And I am not a regular docker user yet.)

Thanks for your help, and please don't waste any more time on my account

-Tom