Re: setting path for root after "sudo su" and "sudo" for Debian Bullseye (11)

On Sat, May 21, 2022 at 10:40 Greg Wooledge <greg@wooledge.org> wrote:
So, I've already given you the solution that *I* would use, which is:

ln -s /opt/raku/bin/raku /usr/local/bin/raku

That works fine, but another part of the work flow for nstallation is the need to access another Raku program which must be run by both root and the user--linking doesn't work because of some subtleties I don't understand.

So far the use of "sudo -i some-command" works for my current needs.

As I said a bit earlier: I can live with that.

-Tom