Re: Libreoffice: printing "dirties" the file being printed

On Sun, 3 Apr 2022 19:33:16 -0700
Bob McGowan <tumcsv@gmail.com> wrote:

> > Thanks. Unfortunately, that did not seem to work. I tried checking
> > it; that also modified on printing. Libreoffice appears to be
> > ignoring that flag.
>
> I just confirmed that the version of LibreOffice I'm running matches
> what you have.
>
> And as Brad Rogers said, "Works here."
>
> You may need to go to LibreOffice help directly with this.

The old workaround for LibreOffice worked. I renamed the configuration
directory, ~/.config/libreoffice, and started LibreOffice up again. It
generated a new configuration directory. That worked.

It's a nuisance, since I then have to reconfigure my LibreOffice
instance.

Thanks again.

--
Does anybody read signatures any more?