Re: Libreoffice: printing "dirties" the file being printed

On 4/2/22 14:10, Charles Curley wrote:
On Sat, 2 Apr 2022 10:58:49 -0700
Bob McGowan <ramjr98@yahoo.com> wrote:

Start LibreOffice, open the 'Tools' menu and click on 'Options'.
Under the 'LibreOffice' heading select 'General' and in about the
middle of the new set of options you will see 'Document Status'.

Be sure it is not checked.
Thanks. Unfortunately, that did not seem to work. I tried checking it;
that also modified on printing. Libreoffice appears to be ignoring that
flag.

I just confirmed that the version of LibreOffice I'm running matches what you have.

And as Brad Rogers said, "Works here."

You may need to go to LibreOffice help directly with this.

Bob