Re: Libreoffice: printing "dirties" the file being printed

On 4/2/22 10:22, Charles Curley wrote:
My search-fu has failed me.

When I print a text document from Libreoffice, the file being printed
gets marked as "dirty", i.e. it has changes, and should be saved. How
do I turn off marking the file as dirty?

libreoffice-core 1:7.0.4-4+deb11u1, amd64

Start LibreOffice, open the 'Tools' menu and click on 'Options'. Under the 'LibreOffice' heading select 'General' and in about the middle of the new set of options you will see 'Document Status'.

Be sure it is not checked.

Bob