Re: OT EU-based Cloud Service

On 2022-03-18, Nicolas George <george@nsup.org> wrote:

> In France, the three major host providers are:
>
> https://www.scaleway.com/
> https://www.gandi.net/
> https://www.ovhcloud.com/
>
> I have a very cheap dedicated server at OVH, it serves its purpose.

They actually lost some of my shit in the Strasbourg fire (via a
governmental agency), so I'm skeptical; it seemed they kept the backup
in the same building as the original. Thus the whole kit and caboodle
went up in smoke (for any arbitrary definition of caboodle). Or maybe
there was no backup. Or maybe backup not included or something. It all
appeared inconceivable to me *niveau ineptie totale*, but there you go.