OT EU-based Cloud Service

Hellow Debian!

I'm Linux fan from South Korea. Very much i like Linux / OpenSource
stuff. And for the first time in my life, i have to plan to try install
mail server for outbond.

For setup outbond server, i'll use Postfix and Ubuntu 18.04 LTS. That is
mandotary. And i'm looking for good place. Particular, Amazon-EC2-like
Service. Possibly i want to EU-based Cloud service. There is my personal
reason for EU-based thing.

Very long time i did googling for searching EU-based Cloud Service. But
i did fail. So i ask here Debian users. Because here Debian users looks
like to know good place, EU-based Cloud.

Actually i'm willing to pay about 5€ for the my plan.

Please recommand it, and any comments welcome ^^^

Sincerely, Linux fan Byung-Hee from South Korea

[^^^] EU: European Union

--
^고맙습니다 _布德天下_ 감사합니다_^))//