Re: Debian DSA-5095-1 : linux - security update

On Wed, 2022-03-16 at 23:46 +0530, Sona Das wrote:
> Hi Team,
>
> We are having High level threat in our Debian systems detected by our vulnerability scanners
> Debian DSA-5095-1 : linux - security update
>
> Debian DSA-4994-1 : bind9 - security update
>
> We tried to upgrade our Debian systems using the Debian repo but the affected packages didn’t received the package upgrade which takes care of the vulnerability. Below packages are affected and are not getting upgraded:
> linux-headers-5.10.0-10-amd64_5.10.84-1

This was replaced by linux-headers-5.10.0-11-amd64.  So long as you
install the metapackage linux-headers-amd64, replacements like this
should be upgraded automatically.

> libirs-export161_1:9.11.19+dfsg-2.1

This is the only version available in Debian.  It is built separately
from bind9 and is only used by the ISC DHCP server.

Ben.

--
Ben Hutchings
Make three consecutive correct guesses and you will be considered