Re: recommend music player?

kaye n <guikaye@gmail.com> writes:

> Hello Friends!
>
> I am currently using Debian GNU/Linux 11 (bullseye)
>
> Can anyone recommend a good music player with an equalizer where I can choose Pop, Rock, etc.

Hellow~ thanks for using Debian 11 Bullseye!

Personally my computer is chromebook. I installed Debian 11 Bullseye
inside chromebook. In that case, YouTube is very useful music player. Ok
man sorry for off-topic music player. Though YouTube is so awesome, at
least, to me ...

Sincereley, Linux fan Byung-Hee from South Korea

--
^고맙습니다 _地平天成_ 감사합니다_^))//