Re: Claws-mail Address Book Bug?

On 3/12/22, Brad Rogers <brad@fineby.me.uk> wrote:
> On Sun, 13 Mar 2022 09:19:52 +1100
> Charlie <taoquester@gmail.com> wrote:
>
>>	Discovered that when I looked for the mailing list on the net.
>>	I dare not say googled because there is some controversy about
>
> IKWYM, but in most circles that word is still the 'go to' one as the verb
> for "use a search engine"

I remember very early on where there was at least one headline that
said Google was considering court action over the use of its name as a
verb (copyright, trademark, etc):

https://blogs.illinois.edu/view/25/589

That never made sense because being repetitively used as a common verb
meant they had arrived, were mainstream at least with tech folks, and
received free publicity every time it occurred.

Cindy :)
* runs with birdseed *