Re: Claws-mail Address Book Bug?

On Sat, 12 Mar 2022 22:04:55 +0000
Brad Rogers <brad@fineby.me.uk> wrote:

> On Sun, 13 Mar 2022 08:47:57 +1100
> Charlie <taoquester@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> Hello Charlie,
>
> >On Sun, 13 Mar 2022 04:09:23 +0800
> >Bret Busby <bret@busby.net> wrote:

> >	Hello Bret,
> >
> >	I won't send a return receipt, but will just say this doesn't
> >	work for me?
>
> Because it's wrong.  It *should* be;
> https://lists.claws-mail.org/cgi-bin/mailman/listinfo/users
> with a '.' between lists and claws, not a '-'.

	Thanks Brad,

	Discovered that when I looked for the mailing list on the net.
	I dare not say googled because there is some controversy about
	that.

Strange, can only assume things have changed, but when I started using
Linux, people would say, RTFM or google is your friend. [shrug]
Everything changes I suppose.

Charlie
--
	Registered Linux User:- 329524

	What does education often do? It makes a straight-cut ditch of
	a free, meandering brook..........Henry David Thoreau

	Debian GNU/Linux - Magic indeed.