Re: Claws-mail Address Book Bug?

On Sun, 13 Mar 2022 09:19:52 +1100
Charlie <taoquester@gmail.com> wrote:

Hello Charlie,

>	Thanks Brad,

You're welcome.

>	Discovered that when I looked for the mailing list on the net.
>	I dare not say googled because there is some controversy about

IKWYM, but in most circles that word is still the 'go to' one as the verb
for "use a search engine"

>Strange, can only assume things have changed, but when I started using
>Linux, people would say, RTFM or google is your friend. [shrug]

People do still say RTFM, but not as much as they used to.
However, google has *never* been your friend. ;-)

>Everything changes I suppose.

Except change.  That's a constant.

(oh, the oxymoronic irony)

--
 Regards  _
         / )      "The blindingly obvious is never immediately apparent"