Re: Claws-mail Address Book Bug?

On Sat, 12 Mar 2022 15:13:05 -0700
Charles Curley <charlescurley@charlescurley.com> wrote:

Hello Charles,

>I don't think so. Control-V works correctly (insert text from the
>clipboard) in other applications, and in other parts of claws-mail,
>such as the compose window and preference menu. I looked through

Each part of Claws Mail is independent (WRT short cut key combos), so
short cuts in the address book won't affect other parts of CM.  Further,
changes in CM's shortcuts won't affect other apps.  However......

>~/.claws-mail/menurc and nothing looked like it was creating such an
>shortcut, for the address book or anywhere else.

.....that would seem to be conclusive.

>> >Has anyone else seen this?
>> 'fraid not.  Sorry.
>Thanks

NP.

--
 Regards  _
         / )      "The blindingly obvious is never immediately apparent"