Re: Claws-mail Address Book Bug?

On Sat, 12 Mar 2022 20:44:15 +0000
Brad Rogers <brad@fineby.me.uk> wrote:

> >What I get is the entry being edited closes down, and I am back to
> >the address book window.
>
> It's possible you may have, inadvertently, set up a keyboard shortcut
> to perform the action you're seeing.  The default for 'close address
> book' is Ctrl-W, BTW.

I don't think so. Control-V works correctly (insert text from the
clipboard) in other applications, and in other parts of claws-mail,
such as the compose window and preference menu. I looked through
~/.claws-mail/menurc and nothing looked like it was creating such an
shortcut, for the address book or anywhere else.

> >Has anyone else seen this?
>
> 'fraid not.  Sorry.

Thanks
--