Sid : reboot looses boot partition and goes directly to bios

Hi,

I'm experiencing something weird on my ASUS PN50 : I have a dual boot, windows and Sid.

CPU: 8-core AMD Ryzen 7 4700U with Radeon Graphics (-MCP-)
speed/min/max: 2514/1400/2000 MHz Kernel: 5.15.0-3-amd64 x86_64 Up: 3h 1m
Mem: 9300.6/15483.7 MiB (60.1%) Storage: 238.47 GiB (66.6% used) Procs: 386
Shell: Bash inxi: 3.3.12

Some time ago (say one month), I noticed that if I reboot my Sid (with KDE menu or reboot from a console) the computer goes to the BIOS, loosing the partition start order.

If I choose my Debian partition first, everything returns to normal, booting to grub, letting me choosing between Debian and Windows.

If I stop the computer (shutdown -h now or with KDE menu) it boots normally to grub when powered on.

I don't really know when it starts, I rarely reboot my system, last time might be last november.

I don't really know where to look to find what might goes wrong during reboot.

Does anyone experienced this problem ?

Any clue as where to look to find what is dysfunctionning ?

Regards,

Sébastien