Unable to login if ldap_id_mapping = False

Dear Team,

I recently integrated AD with Debian 10 system using the following  ( https://nerdonthestreet.com/wiki?find=Authenticate+Ubuntu+19.04+against+Active+Directory ). I can able to login with my AD user but I would like to use AD UID & GID in linux instead of an SSSD generated one.

When I change ldap_id_mapping = False, I am unable to login to with AD user. I tried to stop sssd then deleting (rm /var/lib/sss/{db,mc}/*) . But no luck.

Is there any solution for this. Redhat marked this as a bug.

--
Thanks,
Jay