Re: No sound in Flatpaks

On 2/6/22 01:23, c. marlow wrote:

On Saturday 05 February 2022 06:23:47 am gene heskett wrote:

That, in the case of firefox is not a flatpack issue, debians latest is
the same, every video played has muted sound until you find the gd mixer
and unmute and bring up the gain of that channel, even if you reload the
page to play it again, you have to unmute and slide the gain back up, by
then the gd video is over in many cases. Are they trying to protect us
from what MSMnews considers a lie?  Acts like censorship to me,  And I am
about to chattr +i whatever controls that if I can find it.

lol.

Chris

I'm not using Telegram or firefox Flatpak version but I use Flatpak version of Wire and Signal apps and they are working just fine with audio.

I also do not have any problem with audio with Firefox available from Debian Bullseye repo.

A.M.W.C.