No sound in Flatpaks

Fresh install of Debian 11 ( installed yesterday)
TDE 14 ( Trinity Desktop)

Hi,

I am having problems with flatpak installations.

Firefox, VLC, and Telegram has no sound at all when you try to play something.

But reverting back to the repo version of Firefox ESR and VLC, the sound works
fine.

I need to keep Telegram as a flatpak because the repo version when you sign
into it, it will ask you to enter the code that they texted you and then as
soon as you enter it, it will say that, that version of Telegram is too old
and is no longer supported and that I need to update it.

How do I fix this?

I tried googling this issue, but I can't find anything about flatpaks not
having any sound in TDE.

Thanks,
Chris