Re: [SUMMARY STATEMENT] Was: Re: Why did Norbert Preining (having maintained KDE) left Debian?

local10 <local10@tutanota.com> wrote on 23/01/2022 at 20:10:26+0100:

> Jan 23, 2022, 18:48 by talby@debianlists.mobilxpress.net:

> This one is pretty telling:
>
> https://lists.debian.org/debian-project/2019/01/msg00186.html
>
> If I were one of the Debian developers I'd rethink if I want to
> continue contributing to a project where the developers are treated in
> such a way.
>
> Regards,

Ian, who was not part of the decision to expel Norbert, went off road,
and you can see that many reminded him that, including DAM members (who
were the ones having decided to remove Norbert from Debian at first):

https://lists.debian.org/debian-project/2019/01/msg00181.html
https://lists.debian.org/debian-project/2019/01/msg00184.html

I find this pretty telling, too, but of course, you probably just
accidentally missed it.

--
PEB