Re: firefox and limited bookmarks. WTH?

gene heskett composed on 2022-01-22 18:03 (UTC-0500):

> I may have an amanda backup from a time in late october when that
> shingled seagate committed suicide, but no clue at this point, which
> amanda file it might be in. Scattered willy nilly about another 2T drive,
> the only spinning rust left in this box. What would it be called if I can
> find the last home level 0 that contains it?

~/.mozilla/firefox/profiles.ini contains the particulars for each existing
profile, including each directory name that contains a profile's data.
places.sqlite is the file that contains history and bookmarks.
--
Evolution as taught in public schools is, like religion,
	based on faith, not based on science.

Felix Miata