Followup to my last...

I'm installing Debian 11. The installer says that it is missing firmware files: b43/ucode11.fw, b43/ucode11.fw, b43-open/ucode11.fw and b43-open/ucode.fw. If you have such media available now, insert it, and continue.

I downloaded the dang unofficial DVD ISO that supposedly has non-free binaries, but the installer won't accept that media as having the Broadcom drivers that I need. Sneakernet doesn't work because every iteration of the ISO that I try has no working dpkg. I cannot dpkg the stuff I need for dpkg to work if dpkg is not working.

I appreciate your stance on non-free binaries, but at least throw me a bone on the unofficial ISO files.

--

R. Toby Richards