Re: strange file query

On 17/01/2022 17:00, ghe2001 wrote:

‐‐‐‐‐‐‐ Original Message ‐‐‐‐‐‐‐
On Monday, January 17, 2022 5:06 AM, piorunz <piorunz@gmx.com> wrote:

Indeed it is. Mesa is a hero of Linux world. Thanks to it, we have
effortless GPU acceleration available everywhere, thousands of games are
working flawlessly on Linux, even Windows games (thats also thanks to
Wine and related projects). This wasn't possible 5 or 10 years ago, Mesa
didn't existed, GPU drivers sucked big time. Happy days.

Happily granted.  Lots of things I don't know about in my Debian distro.  But 1.3 megaHeros, all zero?  I can't see how that's doing anybody much good.

(I grew up, computer-wise, in the days of the 7" floppy disk -- a megaByte still feels like a lot of disk space.)

5.25" and 8" in the '70s on my planet. :-) I still have a few in my loft. In the '60s we used 8 Meg removable hard disks.

Peter HB