Re: strange file query

On 17/01/2022 06:21, tomas@tuxteam.de wrote:
I'd check dependencies first. Some of the mesa libraries are pretty
basic infrastructure for many a program making use of your GPU for
rendering.

This is possibly one of those unsung heros working down there in the
boiler room where's hot and while nobody notices:)

Indeed it is. Mesa is a hero of Linux world. Thanks to it, we have
effortless GPU acceleration available everywhere, thousands of games are
working flawlessly on Linux, even Windows games (thats also thanks to
Wine and related projects). This wasn't possible 5 or 10 years ago, Mesa
didn't existed, GPU drivers sucked big time. Happy days.

--
With kindest regards, Piotr.

⢀⣴⠾⠻⢶⣦⠀
⢿⡄⠘⠷⠚⠋⠀ https://www.debian.org/