Re: Just curious if there's anybody out there still using LXDE?

On 17/01/2022 07:30, Tixy wrote:

It does seem an oversight in the UI that you can edit the name,
command, working directory, tool tip but not the icon.

I presumed this is not possible when I read this thread, hence my
comment. I don't use LXDE. Forgive me if I was wrong :)

Does your UI let
you simply change the icon of a menu or desktop entry? (Assuming the UI
has similar.)

Anyway, I prefer much prefer this technology than UIs that seem to want
to move, hide and remove things.

Of course, I can edit entire menu, including adding, editing and
removing directories and menu entries, change command, name,
description, icon, and so on. I use KDE.

--
With kindest regards, Piotr.

⢀⣴⠾⠻⢶⣦⠀
⢿⡄⠘⠷⠚⠋⠀ https://www.debian.org/