Re: Debian 11 xfce

On Thu, Jan 13, 2022 at 02:08:20AM +0500, Alexander V. Makartsev wrote:
> On 13.01.2022 01:29, tomas@tuxteam.de wrote:

[...]

> > Now, now, there. There are people who like that (not me), so leave them
> > their mileage too.
> I'm not against the feature itself, but against the fact that it is not
> customizable, without option to switch back to old behavior.

As I said: I don't like client-side decorations; actually I think they
are a bad idea (basically, I choose my window manager, and it is my ally
in front of possibly ill-behaved applications; having some random web
site out there control my window decorations just because the browser
thinks it's a good idea to pass on control is not what I bought my CPU
for).

That's why I hope X stays around until I'm recycled in the Big Bit
Bucket.

But I think it's important to acknowledge that there may be other,
equally valid views.

Cheers