Re: Debian 11 xfce

Many thanks Thomas - there is a write up by XAH LEE (can google it) he has a nice tutorial

--
Regards
Arun Khanna
On 12/01/22 4:04 pm, Thomas Schmitt wrote:
Hi,

A KHANNA wrote:
How to activate mouse hover click in above system?..it is not having options
available in ubuntu.
It seems that a program named "mousetweaks" is in charge for this.
I understand that its option --dwell is what you are looking for.

My impression comes from Google results with "mouse hover click xfce":
  https://askubuntu.com/questions/1161695/how-to-disable-hover-click-in-bionic-with-xfce4
  https://forum.xfce.org/viewtopic.php?id=11736

and then looking up Debian resources
  https://packages.debian.org/bullseye/mousetweaks
  https://manpages.debian.org/bullseye/mousetweaks/mousetweaks.1.en.html

I am not often using XFCE. So you will still need to find an answer how
to automatically start mousetweaks when starting your desktop session.

Have a nice day :)

Thomas