Re: masked service file

On 2021-09-05 16:01, tomas@tuxteam.de wrote:
On Sun, Sep 05, 2021 at 01:56:30PM +0000, Andrew M.A. Cater wrote:

[...]

* play the ball not the man - don't engage in disguised personal attacks

Yes, pretty please.

Thank you, Andrew.

I'm the original poster. It might help if I explain.
Not a computer guy, I'm what you call an artist.
Watched this stuff from the beginning, I'm the guy who told the computer graphics people what they needed to do if they wanted to do animation. "look, that thing is held all the way through, that thing is there for 18 frames, that thing is there for 5"
"Oh we are going to need more memory, maybe we could use video tape ?"
I love this stuff and I try to be helpful

mick
--
Key ID    4BFEBB31