Re: Telegram Systray Icon

On 02/09/2021 18:53, Miguel A. Vallejo wrote:
Hello!

Since the new Debian release and after a ton of new packages arrived to
Unstable I noticed the system tray icon for Telegram desktop does not
appear... or at least it appear completely black. See attached image.

Is it a Debian problem or a Telegram problem? Any ideas?

Thank you

Hi,

You didn't provide any system details. We don't even know what version
of Telegram you use, and how did you install it. You can have apt
version, snap version, version directly from their website, and so on.
No idea. No info about desktop environment you use. Sorry, can't help you.

Also, Telegram icon works perfectly for me in Bullseye, see screenshot
attached.

--

With kindest regards, piorunz.

⢀⣴⠾⠻⢶⣦⠀