Re: Reasonably simple setup for 1TB HDD and 250GB M.2 NVMe SSD

On 08/12/2021 19:35, Jorge P. de Morais Neto wrote:
- noatime: I didn't know about this issue, I thought relatime was
   efficient enough.  Thank you for the tip!

- nodiratime: According to the mount manpage, noatime implies
   nodiratime.

That's correct, I removed nodiratime.

- ssd: Does btrfs not autodetect SSD?  Why provide ssd option?

You are correct. Couldn't find it in btrfs man pages... but several
online sources said this:
https://docs.oracle.com/cd/E37670_01/E41138/html/section_ek5_kn5_tr.html

Just removed SSD option. I'm gonna trust Btrfs to detect my drives
correctly.

Thanks! :)

--
With kindest regards, Piotr.