Re: Telegram [not Re: Telegraph book?

On 06/12/2021 11:11, Tom Browder wrote:

    I think he wants to automatically send out messages into that
    channel/group when some event happens on his system/website.

That is correct. When I publish a news item, currently the act of
sending the updated home page to my server also sends out a tweet. I
would like to add an IM to the mix for those with IM-capable phones.

You should said that in the beginning. I do that in Telegram. I have my
channels and bots, where scripts post things.
You want to do that in python. It's very easy. You can have your first
bot in maybe 30 minutes, that include learning from zero level. There is
plenty of tutorials, look:
https://duckduckgo.com/?t=ffab&q=how+do+python+bot+telegram&ia=web

--
With kindest regards, Piotr.