Re: Telegram [not Re: Telegraph book?

On 04/12/2021 15:59, Tom Browder wrote:
On Sat, Dec 4, 2021 at 09:29 Tom Browder <tom.browder@gmail.com
<mailto:tom.browder@gmail.com>> wrote:

    I just got interested in Telegraph as a possible comm thing to
    complement to (or replacement for) email for my college class.

Telegram, sorry. My dad was a telegraph operator for a railroad in the
old days.

-Tom

Hi Tom,

You want to use Telegram messaging instead of e-mail for your college
class? That's no problem at all. Just install "telegram-desktop" package
in your system and register an account. Make sure you use Telegram
version 3.1.1 (from Bullseye Backports) or newer (when using Testing, or
Sid). Older versions (in Buster and before) are not supported any more,
server-side.
You can create a group and add your students. There is no "tech book" or
resources to read, because it's so easy. If you fail to create a group,
just ask one of your students I am sure they will be happy to do that in
like 2 minutes.

--
With kindest regards, Piotr.

⢀⣴⠾⠻⢶⣦⠀