Re: stability level of testing

Greetings Andrew,

> Sent: Monday, December 06, 2021 at 12:13 AM
> From: "Andrew M.A. Cater" <amacater@einval.com>
> To: debian-user@lists.debian.org

you are correct. that is what I'm currently running.
as for your remarks:
1. I know the about the acso patch, that is my only exception, it is out of necessity.
2. I cannot get 3 devices, it will not pass budget-wise and wife-wise.
3. the system rarely breaks, I had one mb failure and a few os related issue, apart from that, it worked great. I have redundancies, however it requires using insecure/outdated applicants.
4. I'm not sure if it is possible to run ui programs in a docker. I'll look into it, thanks.
5. my openwrt and libreelec are self compiled, I need to how to run them properly inside the docker.
6. I work with dockers on a dally basis, it get stuck/freezes atleast once a day. I cannot have either of my containers getting stuck once a day

thanks for the info, I'll look into it, maybe dockers is the right way for me.

Dagg