Re: Emoji fonts in Debian [WAS:] Re: How to NOT automatically mount a specific partition of an external device?

On Sat, 27 Nov 2021 21:00:35 -0600
John Hasler <john@sugarbit.com> wrote:

> Celejar writes:
> > What does fc-list | grep noto return?
>
> 272 lines.

Sorry - see my other message in this thread. So you clearly have the
Noto fonts installed. They're not essential packages, so something you
installed must have brought them in, if you didn't do so manually.

> (No need to cc me)

Sorry, Sylpheed's reply-to-list puts your email address in the CC field
- perhaps because you set an explicit reply-to header? I'll take it out
in the future.

Celejar