How to NOT automatically mount a specific partition of an external device?

Hi,

I have an external ssd with two partitions. One is for Windows and the
other one is an ext4 partition for data.

Every time I plug in this ssd (via usb3), both partitions are mounted
automatically.

mount command gives:

/dev/sdh1 on /media/steve/Samsung_T5 type fuseblk (rw,nosuid,nodev,relatime,user_id=0,group_id=0,default_permissions,allow_other,blksize=4096,uhelper=udisks2)
/dev/sdh2 on /media/steve/T5Linux type ext4 (rw,nosuid,nodev,relatime,stripe=8191,uhelper=udisks2)

I don't need /dev/sdh1 under linux (it's mainly my son's game stuff). I
also see sometimes errors in /var/log/syslog related to that partition.

So is there a way to automatically mount /dev/sdh2 but not /dev/sdh1?

Thanks

steve