tofu - was -Re: Emoji fonts in Debian [WAS:] Re: How to NOT automatically mount a specific partition of an external device?

On 27/11/21 2:11 am, Tixy wrote:
On Fri, 2021-11-26 at 12:36 -0500, Celejar wrote:
On Thu, 25 Nov 2021 10:43:16 +0000
Jonathan Dowland <jon+debian-user@dow.land> wrote:

👱🏻	Jonathan Dowland
✎	 jmtd@debian.org
🔗	https://jmtd.net

[...]

I'm curious: do most users of Debian on the desktop (who use MUA
software, as opposed to webmail via a browser) have such a font
installed, or do they see tofu?

I see the rectangle which is used for missing glyphs, I'm guess that's
what you mean by tofu (had to google the term).

I understood that tofu is rotten soy beans.

Is it something else?

--
Bret Busby
Armadale