Re: Offtopic: Transfer a programm from DOS to Linux

Hans, Georgi makes a good point about existing software.  This seems
like it would be a perfect addition to a Software Defined Radio (SDR)
package.  I've not investigated whether any of the existing packages
available in Debian have this capability.  As these programs capture an
arbitrary slice of the RF spectrum, it seems like they would be perfect
for the task.

- Nate

Web: https://www.n0nb.us
Projects: https://github.com/N0NB