Re: Netsurf

--
 Sent with Tutanota, the secure & ad-free mailbox.

30 Oct 2021, 03:29 by cbritz@t-online.de:

> Christian Britz wrote:

>>> If all else fails, you could try netsurf: maintained by Debian developers who
>>> really care about the quality of their code.
>>>

>> Interesting, I will have a look at it too, out of curiousity. I heard
>> that it is even available for "modern" incarnations of AmigaOS (My first
>> personal web browser was IBrowse on an A1200...)
>>

> First impression: _Very_ fast but fails to render many popular sites
> acceptably.

If you have any other KDE packages installed, try Falkon.
You will have to install one of the Konqueror extension programmes to get full configuration options, but not much space is taken up with that.
With all lighter options, there will always be compromising aspects, but I have found Falkon useful in some situations where Firefox fails, in SID, at least.
Cheers!

Harry